Thursday, May 18, 2017

Sucked in Again - With Stardust Melodies CAL




While still trying to finish a couple commissions, work on a new pattern, and a few other "for pleasure" projects, I've gotten sucked into another CAL... It is the Stardust Melodies CAL by Polly Plum at Every Trick on the Hook. I saw the sneak peeks at some of the upcoming squares and HAD to do it! All the popping textures and possibilities? And I'm always game for learning new tricks!

It's officially started today, though the first free pattern was released last week. (there are 12 free, 12 paid) . Check her page for 50% off discount, I think it's still active, but not sure for how much longer. The first paid pattern was released today, the official launch day of the CAL. It's a great Stash buster!!

All week I've been debating what yarn/colors to use. Changed my mind a million times, but finally settled on some of my unlimited supply of Stylecraft Special DK. Unfortunately, unlimited also means sooo many color options! But I think I've finally got it.
We have Grape, Sage, Plum, Meadow, Petrol, and Mustard, and Graphite for join and border. This palette is subject to change...lol.

Now to get back to playing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment