Saturday, April 22, 2017

My First Pattern Release!!

My pattern for the Spring Fever Poncho released this week!! It's all very new to me, but I've made a few sales so far! Whooo hoooo!!
I've decided I'm just going to let my sales profits slowly pile up, and when I hit a certain mark (or can't resist temptation any longer), go on a yarn shopping spree, and get all of those yarns I've wanted to try, but couldn't justify purchasing "just because". It's yarn... in all it's squishy, fabulous glory... so "just because" works for me, but not so much for the Mister. lol

There is another poncho I made about 2 years ago for my niece, Zoe... It was just made up as I went along, and I never thought to try and write out the pattern, but it's still my favorite of all my creations since then, so that is my next project... recreating and writing out instructions for my "Zoe Poncho".

In the meantime, I am working on a second Spring Fever Poncho as a commission, this time in Scheepjes Whirl, Blueberry Bambam colorway. 

You can find my Spring Fever Poncho Here on Ravelry!

1 comment:

  1. Hi i would love to purchase this pattern from Ravelry but i can't seem to pay on my debit card there is a problem with pay pal. Regards lynne

    ReplyDelete